8th International Congress of the Serbian Society of Mechanics (ICSSM2021), 28-30 June, 2021
BioIRC project team participated at 8th International Congress of the Serbian Society of Mechanics (ICSSM2021) which was held in Kragujevac, Serbia, from 28 to 30 June 2021.
The Congress gathered leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars which exchange and share experiences and research results on various aspects of theoretical and applied Mechanics.
Our team presented the following topics:
- LEFT VENTRICLE MODEL GENERATED FROM ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC DATA,
- FLUID-ELECTRO-MECHANICAL PARAMETRIC MODEL OF THE LEFT VENTRICLE,
- COUPLED ORD NUMERICAL MODEL FOR HEART ELECTRO-MECHANICS,
- EXTENSION OF OUR COMPUTATIONAL MODEL FOR THE LEFT VENTRICLE TISSUE TO INCLUDE HYPERTROPHY,
- BIOMECHANICS OF LEFT VENTRICLE AND IN SILICO DRUG TESTING.
In addition, we used this opportunity to disseminate SILICOFCM latest promotional material and made a several interesting discussion about our project.