14th WCCM & ECCOMAS Congress 2020,
11-15 January 2021
SILICOFCM team members participated at 14th World Congress in Computational Mechanics and ECCOMAS Congress which was held virtual from January 11 to 15, 2021.
Prof. Nenad Filipovic and Prof. Milos Kojic organized Minisymposium: Multiscale in-silico modeling of cardiomyopathy.
The following papers were presented:
- Finite Element Solution for Cardiac Muscle Contraction in Whole Heart – B. Stojanovic, M. Prodanovic, D. Prodanovic*, S. Mijailovich
- Comparative Simulations of Intact Cardiac Muscle Responses From Mice, Rats and Humans: the Effect of Myosin Isoforms – M. Prodanovic*, D. Prodanovic, B. Stojanovic, C. Poggesi, M. Regnier, M. Geeves, S. Mijailovich
- Application of the Smeared Concept in Patient-Specific Heart Electrophysiology Models – M. Milosevic*, B. Milicevic, V. Geroski, V. Simic, M. Kojic
- Composite Smeared Finite Element – A Review of Advances in Multiscale Modeling of Coupled Physical Field and Mechanics of Biological Systems – M. Kojic*
- Smeared Methodology in Finite Element Modeling of Mechanical Problems in Composite Media – M. Kojic, V. Simic*, M. Milosevic
- Image-Based Numerical Simulation of Heart with Prescribed Displacements On the Heart Surface – B. Milicevic*, M. Milosevic, N. Filipovic, M. Kojic